Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Jota Machinery Industrial (Ruian) Co., Ltd.

Paper Core Cutting Machine, High Precision Paper Core Cutter Machinery, Paper Core Cutter manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Precision Paper Core Cutter Machinery, Automatic Paper Slitting and Rewinding Machine (JT-SLT-800/2800C), Automatic Hob Sheeting Machine (JT-SHT-1400C) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Paper Core Cutter High Precision Paper Core Cutter Machinery

High Precision Paper Core Cutter Machinery

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 20PCS/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: JT-SL-2000C
  • Paper Core Usage: Industry
  • Gumming Type: Double Side
  • Reelpipe Speed: 12 - 18m/minute
  • Certification: CE, SGS
  • Jumbo Tube Length: 2000mm
  • Paper Tube Thickness: 4-15mm
  • Cutting Speed: 60 Cuts/Min
  • Working Pressure: 0.6MPa
  • Power: 3kw
  • Trademark: Jota Machinery
  • Specification: 4000*920*1600mm
  • HS Code: 8462391000
  • Type: Spiral Type
  • Tube Machine Type: Paper Core Cutting Machine
  • Layers of Roll Paper: 9 - 16
  • Wall Thickness of Paper Tube: 1mm-15mm
  • Condition: New
  • Paper Tube Inner Dia: 50-152mm
  • Cutting Length: 10-2000mm
  • Turret Movement Speed: 1.8 M/Min
  • Voltage: 380V 3 Phase 50Hz
  • Cutting Mode: Paper Tube Turn; Knives and Axes Do Not Turn
  • Transport Package: Film and Wood-Case
  • Origin: Kunshan
Product Description
                      High Precision Paper Core Cutter Machinery 

Main Parameters:
Jumbo Tube length2000mm
Paper Tube Inner Dia50-152mm
Paper Tube Thickness4-15mm
Cutting Length10-2000mm
Cutting Speed60 cuts/min
Turret movement speed1.8 m/min
Working Pressure0.6Mpa
Voltage380V 3 Phase 50Hz
Cutting ModePaper tube turn; knives and axes do not turn
Operator1 person
Mould2 sets
Uploading/UnloadingHand control

Machine adopts Taida PLC(Taiwan) and Xianda HMI(Shenzhen) control system, all the parameters are displayed on the touch screen, and it runs automatically.
It adopts Shenzhen Zhengxuan frequency inverter and Xinling motor(Zhejiang) to control.
It adopts 2 sets Yaskawa servo motor(Japan), one servo motor(0.85kw) to control cutter blade, the other servo motor(1kw) is moved, it control machine head.
It adopts 2 sets Yaskawa servo driver, one servo driver to control (1kw) to control cutter blade, the other servo driver(1kw) is moved, it control machine head.
It adopts double round blades to cutter.
It adopts 2 pieces ABBA mobile screw(Taiwan) to separate control cutter and machine head.
It adopts 2 sets Hiwin move the slider and track(Taiwan) to separate control cutter and machine head.
It adopts Hugong Signal element, Delixi Electrical components and Zhejiang Xingchen Pneumatic Components.
Paper tube clamping adopts automatic chucks.
CertificationCE,SGS, Gold Supplier, etc.
MOQ1 set. (More than 3 sets, offer a special discount)
Perfect After-sale SystemTechnicians can service overseas.
Prompt ReplyWithin 24 hours.
Yearly Production CapacityMore than 100 sets.
Packing DetailsWith flexible wrapping and export standard wooden case.
Delivery TimeWithin 30 days after receipts of 30% payment, the rest 70% paid before shipping.
Terms of PaymentT/T, L/C
Delivery ClauseFOB Ningbo/Shanghai Port
Packaging DetailsHigh Speeding Razor Paper Sheeter Machine is with flexible wrapping and wooden case. It is included one year guarantee time, whole life technical support, a box of tools, two pieces blade and exporting standard wooden case.
Send your message to this supplier
Mrs. Fern Chen
To: Mrs. Fern Chen

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now