Automatic 2 Ply NCR Paper Slitter Machine
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-30,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,000-30,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||200sets Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Flexible Wrapping and Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: JT-SLT-500B
- Work Method: Round Knife Cutting
- Touch Screen: High Tech From Siemens
- Tension Control: Manual or Automatic
- Speed: 150m/Min
- Unwinding Type: Magnetic Brake for Unwinding Tension
- Red Line Marker: Available, Controlled by PLC
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84411000
- Type: Roll Slitter
- PLC: Siemens
- Rewinding Type: Inverter Motor Drives Magnetic Clutch
- Synchronic Belt: Avoid Overlap Problem
- Processing: by CNC
- Cutting Type: Disc Blades
- Trademark: JOTA MACHINERY
- Origin: Ruian, Zhejiang, China
1. Siemens PLC control system and touch screen
2. Tension control
3. Automatic Meter counter
4. Automatic loading system
This Slitting Machine is used for slitting thermal paper, such as NCR paper, fax paper, cash register paper, ATM Paper, and other paper less than 250GSM. It is advanced equipment at home and abroad.
Ø Equipped with Siemens PLC and Siemens HMI (touch screen) control system, all the parameter are displayed on the monitor.
Ø Equipped with frequency inverter(3.7kw) to control the motor.
Ø Equipped with Siemens inverter motor(3.7kw) for feeding.
Ø Pressure valve is from SMC, from Japan.
Ø Equipped with Automatic Tucker to tuck in the paper to cores automatically then rewinding.
Ø Equipped with Red Line Marker which is used to make a red line to the paper roll near to the end.
Ø Equipped with emergency switch.
Ø All transmission rollers have been dynamic/static balance treated.
All the parts are treated by CNC processing to provide high precision.
|Max. Big Roll Width||500mm|
|Max. Big Roll Diameter||1000mm|
|Max. Rewinding Diameter||200mm|
|Min. Slit Width||30mm|
|Max. Machine Speed||150m/min|
|Unwinding Shaft||3" Air Expanding Shaft|
|Rewinding Shaft||0.5", 1", are available (or as request)|
|Voltage||Three-phase four-wire, 380V 50HZ|